Please click on this link and it will take you to the site where the case study is located. Use all of the information given in the case study to discuss the following in an essay format using additional peer reviewed journal research to support your analysis. This is not a question and answer research paper.
- How might the implications of the P-O-L-C framework differ for an organization like Goodwill Industries versus a firm like Starbucks?
- What are Goodwill’s competitive advantages?
- Goodwill has found success in the social services.
- What problems might result from hiring and training the diverse populations that Goodwill is involved with?
- Have you ever experienced problems with discrimination in a work or school setting?
- Why do you think that Goodwill believes it necessary to continually innovate?
Remember that all the deliverables in this course are to be APA styled 7th Edition with all that requires. The body of the paper should be at a minimum of four pages in length. You must have 5 peer reviewed journal references. Include a title and reference page. An assignment link will be available within this week’s content so you can upload your deliverable. This is a team paper and the team leader will submit the assignment on behalf of the team. You will need to choose a leader and that person will be responsible for the submission.
Part of this assignment is also to see how you all can write cohesively. Meaning, you may find that you work individually on certain items, but when it comes to putting it all together it must read in one voice. The paper is not just copied and pasted together, which means it will need to go through several review processes by everyone on your team. Use the following link for the case study: https://courses.lumenlearning.com/principlesmanagement/chapter/1-1-case-in-point-doing-good-as-a-core-business-strategy/